Saturday, May 8

The English- mini- blog- update #1

so, OK... I'm not the best on English, but I'm proud to say that I have a cool friend named Amanda on the Internet! The proud part? She doesn't speak Spanish, so that's why from now on, maybe monthly or so, I'm gonna write this "English-mini-blog-update". It will be a summary of everything here, what I've been up to, oh! and exclusively just for her (and everyone else who need this on English ha!)

Now, lets do this b*tch, I mean, thing...!!!!!

The first reason why I'm doing this is because of my mom, hint: that's why I interviewed her. Since my sister and I were little she drag us to every fabric store. We hated it. I hated it! Until a few months ago, that I wanted to learn something.

It was so interesting while I interviewed my mother opening that box full of memories. It was necessary to do it. There is a reason why my mom learned how to sew and after that interview I'm 100% sure I want to learn how to sew and have my mother's legacy.

Its been a really cool journey. I want to know all like now! I just bought my new sewing machine and only taking it out of the box was a big deal for me lol.

Well, I think this is all. My closing phrase is the best part, just cause is original and genius! haha Thanks for reading and


...laugh, sew and impress!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY! I am the cool friend :) Im excited to read your monthly english blogs and I promise to comment every single one of them!

Thats awesome. I remember my grandma was really into sewing, and making clothes. She made all kinds of stuff for us when we were little. I always wanted her to teach me, but never got the chance :( my goal is to still learn the basics of it someday.

Yay for a brand new sewing machine!! That's so exciting.

I am going to email you soon...I have a small dilema I need your opinion on...

Also do you have a twitter? I just started tweeting! Im hooked!!

Talk to you soon Mari!

Amanda

Mari said...

Hey Amanda!!!!!!!!! yes I have Twitter (welcome to the twittering world by the way) oh and i just added it to the blog. Thank u for comment and email me when u can of course! tell me about the dilema ok! thanks for comment!!!!!


Mari